1. Matter can be grouped as solid, liquid and gas.
2. Solids have mass, a fixed volume and a fixed shape.
3. Liquid have mass, a fixed volume and no fixed shape.
4. Gases have mass, no fixed shape and no fixed volume.
5. Matter can change from one state to another.
- Melting : solid to liquid
- Boiling : liquid to gas
- Evaporation : liquid to gas
- Condensation : gas to liquid
- Freezing : liquid to solid
7. The water process where water rises into the air and returns to land called the water cycle.