1. Light travels in a straight line.
2. Light cannot pass through opaque or translucent objects but can pass through transparent objects.
3. When light is blocked by opaque or translucent objects, shadows are formed.
4. The nearer the object is to the source of light, the larger is the shadow on the screen.
5. The nearer the object is to the screen, the smaller is the shadow on the screen.
6. A sharp image is form when the light is reflected from a smooth and shiny surface.
7. A blurred image is formed when the light is reflected from a rough surface.
8. The use of light reflection in our daily life: