1. A group of stars that form a certain pattern in the sky is called the constellation.
2. There are various of types of constellation such as the Orion, Scorpion, Big Dipper and Southern Cross.
3. The Orion and the Big Dipper always point to the north.
4. The Southern Cross always point to the south.
5. The Scorpion does not point to any fixed direction.
6. Constellation can be used to show direction, especially for traveller in the desert and navigators at sea.It also indicate the time to carry out certain activities, for example the planting season.
7. Constellation can be seen at night but not during the day when the Sun's light is too bright.