2. All of the bulb in the electrical circuit will light up if the batteries, connecting wires, switches or the bulbs themselves are not faulty.
3. There are 2 types of electrical circuits :
- series circuits
- parallel circuit
4. The differents between these 2 circuits can be explained in term of:
- the arrangement of electrical components in the circuits.
- the number of paths the electricity takes.
Parallel circuit :
5. Safety precauntions must be taken when handling electrical appliances.
6. Without proper handling of the electrical appliances, one can be exposed to various dangers such as electrical shock, burn, fire and electrocution.